Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hints on Winning Radio Contests

So many people ask me how I win so many contests.  I tell them the real trick is to just TRY, the more you try the higher chances are of winning.  Below are some tricks or hints that may help you:  This list will be updated as I think of more.
  • Use at least 2 phones. I usually use my cell phone and then my home phone or work phone.
  • When you know a contest is coming up dial the station number so that all you will have to do is redial.
  • On the popular contests you will most likely get a busy signal (so you have no idea what caller they are on) if it rings, do not hang up, if they all ready have a winner it will usually keep ringing till you are disconnected.
  • Keep trying over and over again, even when getting a busy signal.  Some DJ's start answering phones right away whole others wait a while before they start.  Sometimes when I finally get the ring I am convinced I am too late, but then they answer and I win.
  • Listen to several stations during the day and know when they are giving the prizes you want.
  • Always enter the online one's that do not require you to actaully listen to win.
  • Last but not least, check my blog for all the latest radio station contests.

2 comments:

  1. I am missing you (and your hints for B98 secret sound) is everything okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to leave for california last minute so I can not listen. I will have to start back up next week when I get back on thursday

    ReplyDelete